B2B news & content
You can get a good knowledge about the trends in travel & hospitality industry through the statistics, reports, surveys, and studies we publish.
Learn about new infrastructure, technologies, new hotels, investments, new travel products, partnerships, co-operations, flights, cruise itineraries, and destinations.
Find out who is where, and get insights & knowledge through opinion articles, interviews, knowledge based content, experts views and even training seminars.
Plan your business with our Travel Fairs & Conferences Calendar, find out about major MICE events around the world, learn about CVBs strategies.
Innovative & pioneer since 1999 as one of the first -purely digital- daily B2B travel media!
TravelDailyNews Media Network started as a vision back in April 1999, when the first title launched in Athens, Greece to cover the news of the vibrant tourism and hospitality industry of Greece & Cyprus. Later, in July 1999, the second title was launched, this time for the international market to inform the travel professionals worldwide about the tourism trends and developments in the five continents. It was 13 years later…
Our media network
- World Animal Protection says the travel company culprits still exploiting wildlife 19/01/2023
- Asia Pacific to see highest gains according to 2023 m1nd-set traffic forecast 19/01/2023
- Terra and Turnberry Tap Balfour Beatty to lead construction for the Grand Hyatt Miami Beach Convention Center Hotel 19/01/2023
- Lisbon hosts the 49th Annual General Meeting of the European Hotel Managers Association 19/01/2023
- VisitBritain set to host more than 120 international travel trade on educational visits across Britain 19/01/2023
Join INTERNATIONAL Newsletter
Traveldailynews.Asia – Daily travel & tourism news portal for the international travel trade market since 1999
- Governments should listen to the advice of experts, that advise against travel restrictions, says IATA 05/01/2023
- Thailand’s long-distance trains to operate from new Bangkok rail hub from 19 January 2023 05/01/2023
- Spectacular 30,000 eco-friendly firework display lights up Bangkok's Chao Phraya River as Thailand's iconic countdown landmark at ICONSIAM 05/01/2023
- Outrigger VP Brent Shiratori named 2022 HSMAI ‘Top 25’ Extraordinary Mind 05/01/2023
- Harnessing Sustainable Tourism to restore the Sri Lankan economy 05/01/2023
Join ASIA – PACIFIC Newsletter
- Αύξηση 68,5% των ταξιδιωτικών εισπράξεων το 11μηνο 2022 σε σχέση με πέρυσι 24/01/2023
- Εξοικονομώ – Επιχειρώ: Επενδύσεις ύψους 100 εκατ. ευρώ για τον Τουρισμό 24/01/2023
- Διακοπές άνευ αλκοόλ: Στους κορυφαίους προορισμούς η Ελλάδα 24/01/2023
- Περού: Κλείνει το Μάτσου Πίτσου – Εγκλωβίστηκαν πάνω από 400 τουρίστες 24/01/2023
- Σύσταση Τοπικής Επιτροπής για τις προστατευόμενες περιοχές της Αττικής 24/01/2023
Join GREECE – CYPRUS Newsletter
August 2022 – Major Upgrade
All TDNs were redeveloped in order to run on a homogenous platform to radically reduce the time needed to introduce new services as well as to improve further the domain authority and ranking of the portals.
5 June 2012 – TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific
In a period when APAC region was developing fast, we decided to enhance our Asia-Pacific presence by introducing a separate edition for this part of the world by moving to Bangkok and launching TravelDailyNews Asia-Pafific.
5 June 1999 – TravelDailyNews International
Having already 10+ years of experience in the international travel & hospitality media, we launched the first digital daily B2B edition of TravelDailyNews in a period when digital communication and services were still newborn.
5 April 1999 – TravelDailyNews Greece & Cyprus launched
The challenging and risky project of TravelDailyNews Greece & Cyprus launched in a market where only printed, monthly and bi-monthly, travel media existed. Daily, digital B2B travel news platforms were unknown.