B2B news & content
You can get a good knowledge about the trends in travel & hospitality industry through the statistics, reports, surveys, and studies we publish.
Learn about new infrastructure, technologies, new hotels, investments, new travel products, partnerships, co-operations, flights, cruise itineraries, and destinations.
Find out who is where, and get insights & knowledge through opinion articles, interviews, knowledge based content, experts views and even training seminars.
Plan your business with our Travel Fairs & Conferences Calendar, find out about major MICE events around the world, learn about CVBs strategies.
Innovative & pioneer since 1999 as one of the first -purely digital- daily B2B travel media!
TravelDailyNews Media Network started as a vision back in April 1999, when the first title launched in Athens, Greece to cover the news of the vibrant tourism and hospitality industry of Greece & Cyprus. Later, in July 1999, the second title was launched, this time for the international market to inform the travel professionals worldwide about the tourism trends and developments in the five continents. It was 13 years later…
Our media network
Travel Daily News Feed
- Themed tourism on the rise – Hotelbeds’ MarketHub Europe takes place in Amsterdam this week 30/03/2023
- JW Marriott debuts in Spain with the οpening of JW Marriott Hotel Madrid 30/03/2023
- Founder of Malindi’s Planhotel Hospitality Group dies at 94 years 30/03/2023
- California Lodging Investment Conference [CLIC] completes successful sixth annual event 30/03/2023
- INCON welcomes Conference Partners International 30/03/2023
Join INTERNATIONAL Newsletter
TravelDailyNews Asia & Pacific
- Which countries in the world are the cheapest and most economical flight tickets 30/03/2023
- Increasing airfares in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East pose threat to recovery of aviation sector 29/03/2023
- PNG Air partners with GO7 to broaden sales capabilities 29/03/2023
- Ascott sets sights on coliving sector in Australia as demand for its coliving brand lyf gains momentum 29/03/2023
- Resumption of the Takamatsu – Hong Kong route (scheduled flights) 29/03/2023
Join ASIA – PACIFIC Newsletter
TravelDailyNews Greece & Cyprus
- Remicro LOCAL: Στο επίκεντρο η ανάπτυξη δεξιοτήτων και ο αειφόρος τουρισμός 30/03/2023
- Τουριστικός Οργανισμός Πελοποννήσου: Οι επιπτώσεις των βαρέων βιομηχανικών ΑΠΕ στο Μαίναλο 30/03/2023
- Ι. Παπαδοπούλου – ΔΑΑ: Τάσεις και στόχοι που αναδείχθηκαν στο Aviation-Event CLJ 2023 30/03/2023
- Σε εξέλιξη το έργο της αποκατάστασης του αρχαίου θεάτρου Μεγαλόπολης 30/03/2023
- ΕΟΤ: Συστάθηκε νέα υπηρεσία για τις ξενοδοχειακές επενδύσεις 30/03/2023
Join GREECE – CYPRUS Newsletter
August 2022 – Major Upgrade
All TDNs were redeveloped in order to run on a homogenous platform to radically reduce the time needed to introduce new services as well as to improve further the domain authority and ranking of the portals.
5 June 2012 – TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific
In a period when APAC region was developing fast, we decided to enhance our Asia-Pacific presence by introducing a separate edition for this part of the world by moving to Bangkok and launching TravelDailyNews Asia-Pafific.
5 June 1999 – TravelDailyNews International
Having already 10+ years of experience in the international travel & hospitality media, we launched the first digital daily B2B edition of TravelDailyNews in a period when digital communication and services were still newborn.
5 April 1999 – TravelDailyNews Greece & Cyprus launched
The challenging and risky project of TravelDailyNews Greece & Cyprus launched in a market where only printed, monthly and bi-monthly, travel media existed. Daily, digital B2B travel news platforms were unknown.