B2B news & content
You can get a good knowledge about the trends in travel & hospitality industry through the statistics, reports, surveys, and studies we publish.
Learn about new infrastructure, technologies, new hotels, investments, new travel products, partnerships, co-operations, flights, cruise itineraries, and destinations.
Find out who is where, and get insights & knowledge through opinion articles, interviews, knowledge based content, experts views and even training seminars.
Plan your business with our Travel Fairs & Conferences Calendar, find out about major MICE events around the world, learn about CVBs strategies.
Innovative & pioneer since 1999 as one of the first -purely digital- daily B2B travel media!
TravelDailyNews Media Network started as a vision back in April 1999, when the first title launched in Athens, Greece to cover the news of the vibrant tourism and hospitality industry of Greece & Cyprus. Later, in July 1999, the second title was launched, this time for the international market to inform the travel professionals worldwide about the tourism trends and developments in the five continents. It was 13 years later…
Our media network
- Estate planning for the international investor: A comprehensive guide 29/02/2024
- Unleashing freedom: The comprehensive guide to travel trailer ownership 29/02/2024
- Serbia’s Tourism Landscape: Insights from Marija Labovic 29/02/2024
- TUI guests have voted: The Top 100 of the best hotels worldwide 29/02/2024
- Malta Tourism Authority announced that 2023 was a stellar year for inbound tourism 29/02/2024
- Hotel Equities announces Promotions in Finance and Accounting 29/02/2024
Join INTERNATIONAL Newsletter
- AirAsia takes over Thailand with Tay Tawan 29/02/2024
- Bahrain Tourism Authority bolsters Indian Market with successful three-city roadshow 29/02/2024
- EaseMyTrip and Zaggle forge strategic partnership to revolutionize travel and expense management solutions 29/02/2024
- DoubleTree by Hilton Agra welcomes Vaibhav Mathur as the new Commercial Manager 29/02/2024
- Air India express triumphs at India Digital Summit with gender-neutral innovations and marketing excellence 29/02/2024
- Celebrating Cinematic Brilliance at Moviemov Italian Film Fest 2024 in Bangkok 29/02/2024
Join ASIA – PACIFIC Newsletter
- Επίσκεψη στο Celebrity Infinity: Ανάδειξη του Πειραιά ως κεντρικού λιμένα κρουαζιέρας για την Celebrity 29/02/2024
- Οινόραμα 2024: 30 Χρόνια παράδοσης στην καρδιά του ελληνικού οινοποιείου 29/02/2024
- Βράβευση για το λιμάνι Λιναριάς στη Σκύρο 29/02/2024
- Κρίσιμες εξελίξεις και χρονοδιαγράμματα για το αεροδρόμιο της Χίου 29/02/2024
- Νέο Διοικητικό Συμβούλιο στην Ένωση Εφοπλιστών Κρουαζιεροπλοίων και Φορέων Ναυτιλίας 29/02/2024
- Επεκτατική στρατηγική και ανάπτυξη σε περιοχές – κλειδιά 29/02/2024
Join GREECE – CYPRUS Newsletter
August 2022 – Major Upgrade
All TDNs were redeveloped in order to run on a homogenous platform to radically reduce the time needed to introduce new services as well as to improve further the domain authority and ranking of the portals.
5 June 2012 – TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific
In a period when APAC region was developing fast, we decided to enhance our Asia-Pacific presence by introducing a separate edition for this part of the world by moving to Bangkok and launching TravelDailyNews Asia-Pafific.
5 June 1999 – TravelDailyNews International
Having already 10+ years of experience in the international travel & hospitality media, we launched the first digital daily B2B edition of TravelDailyNews in a period when digital communication and services were still newborn.
5 April 1999 – TravelDailyNews Greece & Cyprus launched
The challenging and risky project of TravelDailyNews Greece & Cyprus launched in a market where only printed, monthly and bi-monthly, travel media existed. Daily, digital B2B travel news platforms were unknown.