B2B news & content
You can get a good knowledge about the trends in travel & hospitality industry through the statistics, reports, surveys, and studies we publish.
Learn about new infrastructure, technologies, new hotels, investments, new travel products, partnerships, co-operations, flights, cruise itineraries, and destinations.
Find out who is where, and get insights & knowledge through opinion articles, interviews, knowledge based content, experts views and even training seminars.
Plan your business with our Travel Fairs & Conferences Calendar, find out about major MICE events around the world, learn about CVBs strategies.
Innovative & pioneer since 1999 as one of the first -purely digital- daily B2B travel media!
TravelDailyNews Media Network started as a vision back in April 1999, when the first title launched in Athens, Greece to cover the news of the vibrant tourism and hospitality industry of Greece & Cyprus. Later, in July 1999, the second title was launched, this time for the international market to inform the travel professionals worldwide about the tourism trends and developments in the five continents. It was 13 years later…
Our media network
- Recruitment of aircrew at City Airlines begins 24/11/2023
- How to pass time in the airport 24/11/2023
- ITA Airways’ new seasonal flights for the upcoming summer season are available for sale 24/11/2023
- Cologne Convention Bureau receives inquiries high in 2023 24/11/2023
- Bahrain Tourism and Exhibition Authority launches the camping season in the Sakhir Desert 24/11/2023
- Tenerife gears up for second consecutive year hosting Cruise Excellence Awards Gala 24/11/2023
Join INTERNATIONAL Newsletter
- Skyline from the Sea: Dubai’s landmarks from a yacht’s perspective 24/11/2023
- The Expat Extraordinaire: Colin Hastings and his remarkable print publication in Thailand 24/11/2023
- ACI APAC & MID welcomes new board members, enhancing diversity 23/11/2023
- Hilton Debuts LXR Hotels & Resorts in South East Asia with Umana Bali 23/11/2023
- Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn to graciously preside at the 2024 Bangkok Chef Charity Fundraising Gala Luncheon 23/11/2023
- Hong Kong Airlines achieves rapid recovery in 2023 targets to double passenger capacity by 2024 23/11/2023
Join ASIA – PACIFIC Newsletter
- Απάτη στο Facebook για αγορές αποσκευών, με τη χρήση του ονόματος του ΔΑΑ 24/11/2023
- Οικολογική Παρέμβαση Φίλοι του Ακάμα: Σημαντικές καταστροφές επί του εδάφους από τις εργασίες κατασκευής δρόμων στο «Εθνικό Δασικό Πάρκο Ακάμα» 24/11/2023
- Η αλλαγή νοοτροπίας των εργοδοτών είναι η λύση της έλλειψης εργατικού δυναμικού 24/11/2023
- Επέκταση και αναβάθμιση του λιμένα Πηγαδιών στην Κάρπαθο 24/11/2023
- Press trip EOT: Προβολή της Θεσσαλονίκης στην Ρουμανία ως city break προορισμού 24/11/2023
- H ECDM Expo NORTH 2024 στη Θεσσαλονίκη εστιάζει στο ηλεκτρονικό εμπόριο και το ψηφιακό μάρκετινγκ 24/11/2023
Join GREECE – CYPRUS Newsletter
August 2022 – Major Upgrade
All TDNs were redeveloped in order to run on a homogenous platform to radically reduce the time needed to introduce new services as well as to improve further the domain authority and ranking of the portals.
5 June 2012 – TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific
In a period when APAC region was developing fast, we decided to enhance our Asia-Pacific presence by introducing a separate edition for this part of the world by moving to Bangkok and launching TravelDailyNews Asia-Pafific.
5 June 1999 – TravelDailyNews International
Having already 10+ years of experience in the international travel & hospitality media, we launched the first digital daily B2B edition of TravelDailyNews in a period when digital communication and services were still newborn.
5 April 1999 – TravelDailyNews Greece & Cyprus launched
The challenging and risky project of TravelDailyNews Greece & Cyprus launched in a market where only printed, monthly and bi-monthly, travel media existed. Daily, digital B2B travel news platforms were unknown.